Why Should You Choose Our Professionals?
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. Choosing a real estate agent is a task to take seriously, as they will be guiding you through a transaction potentially worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market. Visit About Us learn more about our experience, expertise and education.
What To Look For In An Agent
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate agent:
- Experience: Look for a full-time agent or broker – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Expertise: Interview a few agents. Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested? Galveston isn’t Houston any more than it’s San Francisco, Des Moines or Altanta. Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Availability: Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends. Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Education: Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise, such as the Resort and Second Home Property Specialist or the Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist.
- Rapport: Choose a real estate agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.