- Answers e-mail promptly and professionally.
- Respects your on-line privacy.
- Offers home listings and other Internet tools to help you find or market a home.
Enter the e-PRO.
An e-PRO is a REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the nuts and bolts of working with real estate on-line: Web sites, e-mail, on-line tools, and most of all, what today’s consumer really wants.
What does all this mean to you? There are several benefits of working with a certified Internet professional.
That’s why e-PROs respect your privacy. They respond quickly to your questions, but don’t send you unwanted communication. And they protect your personal information.
- On-line home tours
- Instant access to comprehensive neighborhood data
- Extensive property listings
- Immediate e-mail notification of just-listed homes meeting your criteria
- Referral networks and on-line forums, where e-PROs can quickly find information–even potential buyers–from other e-PROs
- Newsletters on current real estate conditions in your area
- Electronic faxes sent to you by e-mail
- Advanced software, PDAs, and laptops to find you answers on the spot
The result: you get more information, more easily. With electronic files, you have less paperwork to deal with. And since your agent uses e-mail, you can even eliminate phone tag. The e-PRO streamlines your entire transaction, from showing to closing.
Relocating? An e-PRO is ideal for you. With the tools to do your research electronically, you can make a decision on a home the first day you’re in town–or without traveling at all. You and your family save on travel costs. And after you’ve decided to buy, monitoring the sale by e-mail saves you even more.
Should you use an e-PRO? Yes–especially if you’re an Internet user. In this fast-paced age, technology has become a necessity. An e-PRO is someone who has recognized and responded to the needs of the new consumer. If you choose an e-PRO, it’s a safe bet you’ll get the kind of service you want–and need.
Copyright© InternetCrusade® and NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. All rights reserved.